1. Columbia Home & Garden reaches the people who count.
Our readers are active, involved, educated, and upscale. They matter and they are likely to be among the highest spenders across all product categories.
2. Columbia Home & Garden has staying power.
Long shelf life through coffee table displays makes it likely that consumers will refer to our magazine multiple times, giving advertisers months of added exposure. Few are thrown away; quite a few are “stolen”.
3. Columbia Home & Garden circulation is efficient.
The durable cover and interior pages along with exceptional quality increases the likelihood that our readership pass-along factor exceeds the national average of 3.5 readers per copy, each issue reaching in excess of 35,000 readers.
4. Columbia Home & Garden looks good.
Guilt by association. Full color on slick paper with a heavy cover and superior standards of quality in writing, photography, design, and printing: the magazine makes you and your business look just as good.
5. Columbia Home & Garden is engaging.
Our ads are equally as engaging and entertaining as our high quality editorial content and professional design and photography.
6. Columbia Home & Garden is unique.
We are the only high-quality, full color, slick magazine devoted exclusively to homes, gardens, people, lifestyles, and other information about the greater Columbia, SC area.
7. Columbia Home & Garden is cost effective.
Ads are reasonably priced, yet the magazine is high-quality and prestigious. Advertisers can dominate a page and look like they’re the biggest and best.
8. Columbia Home & Garden gives you a free hot link.
With your ad, you get a free link from columbiaHG.com and columbia4sale.com to your website. We constantly promote both domain names through print, radio, the Internet, direct mail, and e-mail.
9. Columbia Home & Garden reaches all consumers.
Our readers not only buy things related to owning a home, but they also purchase a wide array of other products and services through their higher income levels.
10. Columbia Home & Garden is locally owned and produced.
Your investment stays in the greater Columbia, SC area, supporting the local economy.